These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: The Promoter of this offer is R. Twining & Company Ltd. (the “Promoter”) whose registered address is Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. Exclusion: This Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or any of its affiliate companies; any agencies involved with the Promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
4. Application Requirements: Internet access, a valid email account and online registration are required. Subject to clause 7 below, only online participation is allowed.
5. Promotional Period: The Promotion is open to entries from 00:00:00 on 1st September 2018. The prize draw for the holidays (the “Prize”) will close at 23:59:59 on 31st January 2019. The £100 discount codes (when you spend £1,000 with Olympic Holidays) must be claimed, and your holiday booked, by 23:59:59 on 28th February 2019. Entries into the prize draw and any discount code holiday bookings made after these dates and times will not be accepted.
6. Promotional Packs: A “Promotional Pack” is one of the following products but only where flashed with “Win a Greek Holiday”:
An 8-digit unique code, the “Promotional Code”, is printed inside the sticker on top of Promotional Packs. Each Promotional Pack features one sticker containing one Promotional Code, which can be used only once (for one entry into the prize draw and for one discount code).
7. How to enter Prize Draw and receive £100 Olympic Holidays discount voucher: After buying a Promotional Pack, you must visit the website at optionsholiday.co.uk (the “Website”). You should then enter the Promotional Code printed inside the sticker found on Promotional Packs together with your full name and email address. The Promotional Code must be entered exactly how it appears. You will be entered into the Prize Draw and confirmation of entry will be emailed to you. You must retain your Promotional Pack and sticker for winner verification purposes. To claim your Olympic Holiday discount, use the same Promotional Code printed inside the sticker to make an Olympic Holiday booking as outlined in clause 31. You do not need to enter the prize draw to claim the discount. If you live in Northern Ireland see below on how to enter the prize draw.
8. How to enter prize draw (Northern Ireland residents): Northern Ireland residents can enter the prize draw without purchase by sending their full name, date of birth, postal address (including postcode) and valid email address on a piece of paper to: Options Holiday Promotion, Toucan, Golden House, 30 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NN. No bulk entries, only one free Promotional Code request permitted per person per request received. If the participant qualifies for a free entry, the Promoter shall issue one Promotional Code to the participant within ten working days of receipt of the request. The Promoter will not accept any Northern Ireland free Promotional Code requests after 15th January 2019 for a prize draw entry. On receipt of a free Promotional Code, the participant must follow the entry instructions in clause 7.
9. Prizes: There are five prize trips being offered to the winner’s choice of Greek resort serviced by Olympic Holidays. Each prize is for two people and one member of the party must be aged 18 or over. Each prize for two people includes:
10. All valid entries will be submitted into the Prize Draw and the winners will be selected at random by an independent party within 5 working days of the end of the prize draw Promotional Period.
11. Each winner will be notified within 5 working days of the draw via email using the contact details provided with their entry, and will be given details of how to claim their prize. Winners must respond to provide their full telephone number and postal address details including postcode and county within 14 calendar days of this notification. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize and an alternative winner will be selected in the same manner.
12. The holidays must be taken between 1st May 2019 and 30th September 2019. All travel must be completed by 30th September 2019.
13. All Greek holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner must notify the Promoter’s agent outlined in clause 14 at least six weeks in advance of their preferred dates for taking the trip. All bookings are subject to Olympic Holidays’ terms and conditions of booking.
14. Bookings must be made through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Station, 7 High Street, Olney, MK46 4EB.
15. All travel must be completed within the timeframe stated in clause 12.
16. The Promoter and Cloud Nine accept no responsibility for hotels/tours/transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended, or for other circumstances beyond their reasonable control. The Promoter and Cloud Nine reserve the right to offer suitable alternative prizes of similar value.
17. All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Cloud Nine and the Promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
18. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
19. The winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner/guests.
20. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
21. The prize package must be taken as a whole. Flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The winner and guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
22. Travel insurance is not included in the prize packages and it is the responsibility of the winner that comprehensive and adequate cover is in place at the time of booking for all people travelling.
23. The winner and their guest are responsible for and must comply with any health advice/regulations/inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
24. The Prize does not include anything other than the elements stated in clause 9 above. The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are to be covered by the winner and guest.
25. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking part in the prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guests from participation in the prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter, airline or any company associated with the prize, or, if any parties act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes disturbance or nuisance to others.
26. Unless a winner notifies the Promoter otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
27. The winners’ names and counties will be available for 1 month after the closing date of the prize draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope with a covering letter to Options Holiday Promotion, Toucan, Golden House, 30 Great Pulteney Street, London W1F 9NN.
28. Promotional Codes used to enter the prize draw are also valid as unique discount codes for Olympic Holidays and can only be used by adults aged 18 years or over.
29. Each code is valid once only. One code maximum per booking to save £100 off the total cost of a holiday booking with Olympic Holidays (ABTA no. V8302). For the code to apply, the holiday booked must be of a minimum value of £1,000.
30. Codes are valid on all new package holiday bookings made between 1st September 2018 to 28th February 2019 for holidays between 1st May 2019 to 31st October 2019.
31. Bookings can be made online at www.olympicholidays.com or by calling the Olympic Holidays call centre on 020 8492 6868. Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 13p per minute; calls from mobiles between 3p and 55p per minute depending on your call package. For landlines there is normally also a call set-up fee, and call charges are dependent on the time of day.
32. Holiday payments can be made using VISA or MasterCard and your discount code cannot be used as part of a deposit payment.
33. Discount codes must be added at time of booking and cannot be added post transaction.
34. Bookings must be made directly with Olympic Holidays (ABTA no. V8302) and cannot be made via travel agents or any other booking sites.
35. All bookings are subject to availability until confirmed, and Olympic Holidays terms and conditions which can be found here.
36. Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the travelling party. The Promoter and their agents cannot be held responsible if any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
37. The travelling party are responsible for and must comply with any health advice/regulations/inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the travelling party.
38. The promoter has no liability or responsibility in relation to the holiday arrangements you make.
39. The value of this voucher is not covered by the ABTA Financial Protection Scheme.
40. There is no cash alternative for discount codes offered.
41. All GB participants are required to keep their Promotional Pack and sticker featuring the Promotional Code as proof of purchase as this may be required to validate any win/voucher eligibility.
42. All prizes and discount codes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
43. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud), the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion without prior notice.
44. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
45. In the unlikely event your code cannot be read due to a genuine printing error or is not accepted, please submit a photo of the Promotional Code and your Promotional Pack to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your request, your name and email address and a replacement Promotional Code will be sent to you if the Promoter deems it appropriate to do so.
46. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries or claims or if entries or claims cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry/claim is not proof of receipt.
47. No participant may use his or her computer to undermine the promotion (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event that person's entry or claim will be disqualified.
48. The Promoter reserves the right to discount or disqualify any entries or claims, at its sole discretion, if it believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion, including but without limitation, by setting up multiple email accounts in order to submit multiple entries or claims. Should the Promoter become aware or suspect that a participant is entering codes at random (that are not on purchased Promotional Packs) they reserve the right to exclude that person and/or household from the Promotion or ask for proof (i.e. a Promotional Pack showing proof of Promotional Code) relating to that or any other entry or claim and/or identification (passport, utility bill etc).
49. The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with the offer and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by participants entering this prize draw.
50. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the promotion or accepting any prize/discount code. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
51. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this promotion where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure including developments related to the UK’s departure from the European Union.
52. All data relating to participants will be used and taken care of in accordance with data protection legislation. The Promoter will process participants’ personal data in accordance with its Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice explains participants’ rights in relation to the personal data they share with the Promoter, and gives further details about the ways in which the Promoter will use participants’ details and how long the Promoter will retain this information.
53. Without prejudice to the general information contained in the Privacy Notice, by participating in the promotion, participants agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process, and contact them about, their participation in the promotion, and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may pass participants’ details to third parties and/or otherwise engage third party providers in connection with this promotion where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this promotion (including any prizes) and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or as otherwise required by law. The Promoter will not otherwise pass participants’ details to third parties unless the participant has given their prior consent (e.g. if a participant has opted-in to receiving third party marketing or goods when entering the promotion at optionsholiday.co.uk).
54. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
55. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.